these may or may not be bugs, and may or may not have been put on a list to squash, but as time approacheth....
1. New hull types in isometric view, wheras old are 2D top down
2. efficiency studies II is the *only* efficiencies studies that is tradeable.
3. the mini map toggle open/close is still present if you go into ship design via the planet screen on the second attempt.
4. resource harvested messages pops up twice.
5. intestellar construction triggers auto ship design, but as this is often before space weapons is researched produces the no weapon ships we know and love - suggest auto (and AI) design triggered by Space Weapons.
6. buying a planet build and then queuing another building still gives you the pop up that announces the bought build, but that there is nothing in the queue.
7. military = strongest when military might = 0. this appears to correct itself after a while, possibly as the AI's start to arm properly
8. the overall player ranking is never right - recently i had 1st in everything and 3rd overall.
9. ship design focus - still have issues with setting the sliders. you should be able to set all the defence to zero but you can't. locking and unlocking the sliders causes problems, and there's problems with the mousewheel scrolling too. needs a good look.
10. korath didn't colonise a toxic planet on a medium map with rare planets before the altarians on maso.
11. some of the hints screenshots 'out of date' graphically.
12. spore ship template shows up for other races than the korath?
Korath have Germ Warfare but not listed as a start up tech? Same as the Korx who have Xeno Mercantilism?
Personally find the Altarians a little strong? and a tech tree too similar to the Drath?
Agree with the sentiments regarding the Thalan - fine with tech trading on, but a little challenging with tech trading off.