Hello all, I'm afraid I have an issue (well, not really, but it's comforting to know) but I have a few GCII expansion-related questions. I currently own only the original Galactic Civilizations and the vanilla sequel (No AP, DA or TA). I would appreciate any answer, because frankly, I can't stand being left in the dark by the conversations on this site and forums, and it impedes my ability to appreciate the expansions. No matter how small or irrelevant (lol) your reply may be, I would appreciate any answer:
1. Is it true that TA and DA use less computer space than vanilla? Because my own computer (the one i use for GC, i lost my disk) is relatively slow and old compared to my normal one, and any increase in FPS and performance would be great.
2. Even I know about the "Environment type" of planets, like Toxic, oceanic. Are there many more? what are they?
3. Seing how each race has it's own tech tree that compliments their style, are the independent techs analougous to other techs in other trees? or are they different and unique?
4. Can you improve upon terror stars via research? I know you can't use constructors to give it weapons (aside from its big laserrey-thingy star kerploder of course) or bonus speed, but can you make it better by getting a "Surperior Terror Stars" aka "+10 speed +10 HP +10 atk/defense?"
5. Does the super breeder (the torian super ability I would think) perk always apply to your race? or just at 100% approval?
6. How do the settings in the expansions "Compare" to the vanilla options? What I mean is, if I set the "Number of Habitable planets" to abundant in DL, will DA and TA galaxies, with identical settings, give me roughly the same result?
7. My final question (for now) is: Will there be a Galactic Civilizations 3/III? I posted a thread Earlier, but had no response.
If you took the time to read that, thank you, I hope you reply.
Oh, one more thing, a few may remember my "Obama gives us ALIENS!! no really" thread, to which I had a few "amusing" "Comments" ("I think you should lay off the 'shrooms" lol). Well forgive me for that greusome post, but yeah...... Back to topic! wait... im done... guess he had a point about the hallucinogenic properties of coffee and toast.
lol all jokes