OK , thanks for reply , I actually do not really care about this bug since when I play I do not do anything else, so if I need to exit I just save and exit. For me it's better then playing in window.
Anyway I just "nailed" another bug I saw from long ago but was unable to pinpoint the way to reproduce it.
The problem is that at some point planets stop producing ships. Now I know how to reproduce it 100% :
1. Set some planet to build a ship
(normal ship not colony or transport). and hit "next turn" until it built.
2. When you get message that some planet produced ship (no autolaunch) select this message and hit "GoTO" button.
3. In that screen launch the ship you just built by double-clicking on it.(Notice that the same type ship still targeted to be built - you did not changed that).
4. Click "Done" button and close new events window if it still opened.
- Now check the planet in question - it's not building anything ...
Btw: I see the Vista crash had got your attention
Are you plan to attend other bugs I reported above ? (the space miner bug is especially annoying).