If giving a fuck about my fellow citizen makes me a communist then call me a communist.
It's more that your vast, indomitable ignorance makes you a communist, and I did. Perhaps if you spent more time learning about how utterly fucked we are as a result of "helping" our fellow citizens, you'd be more interested in helping them off the government tit, instead of helping them stay on it.
If wanting to line up all the treasonous traitors (i.e. Republicans) that are willing to damage the full faith and credit of the United States of America just to satisfy the radical, extreme, deluded desires of a batshit insane minority and shoot each and every one in the head makes me intolerant then call me intolerant.
Yes, those terrible Republicans, how dare they try to cut the rate at which government expands! We need more of it damnit! Even worse, to actually hold to campaign promises, who do they think they are to do what they were told to by the voters? The gall of them, interfering in the previously unimpeded expansion of government.
Have you ever checked into reality, or is this your permanent residence? If GDP grew by 8% a year, there would be a reason to expand government, across the board, by 8% a year. It doesn't. Eventually, reality will win. Delusions of grandeur will fall away to the hovel that remains. If you check in a wee bit before then, perhaps it wont hurt so much?
The only way that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid can be destroyed is with a supposedly Democratic President in office. I fully intend to vote for Obama's primary opponent next year and mark my words he will have a primary opponent. The decline in Obamas approval is not because Republicans hate him any more than they used to but because he has betrayed the left.
GW, if this ain't closet commie, what is. Massively expands the welfare state in a single stroke, goes at cap and trade, card check, and other insane stupid shit like a dog with a bone, and regulates the living shit out of anything and everything he can. He's all but an avowed communist, just look into pappy and read his book if you're lost on this claim, and he bloody well walked the walk these last two years. Still not good enough?
last time I noticed only a few banks were bailed out to prevent the collapse of our entire financial system. I think the strength of these oligarchs are readily apparent. as an opposing view, The car industry didn't get a bail out and now you can see how detroit is depopulating at an alarming rate.
That's some funny shit. I know it was just pocket change these days, but did you really miss the $80 billion bailout for Chrysler and GM?
You make the mistake of confusing corruption with an oligarchy. Your politicians are corrupt, and bailed out their buddies in the banking system because they pay them to do it. Mumbles, who is probably just as nutty as you are with the impending collapse of the socialist safety net, just seems to think they are all Republicans. Reality is much the opposite. Democrats have long been in the pocket of unions(mob included), the financial sector, and large corporations like GE. Both parties are equally in the tank for the agriculture industry, and Republicans tend to be the majority share for defense contract corruption. I'd say Republicans were also in the tank for the oil industry, but it's more that the Democrats are continually trying to screw them for inane reasons, anything resembling untoward favors are few and far between.
Of course, it all depends on who is in power as well. Their respective owners don't bother feeding them much when they're in the minority. Republicans looks crooked as hell for a decade, but they'd have had a hard time getting pissed on the last two election cycles, it all went to Democrats after they won the '06 elections.
Also, ten percent of the economy is a LOT, and secondly, you need to be more specific about what the statistic you provided actually means, as it stands it is worthless. what is the 10% based on, if anything. tax revenue? net worth? GDP?
GDP, and no, it's not. 10% means even a company like GE is a footnote. It means the other 90% of the production is somewhere other than in corporations, and it would be lower if government would fuck off and stop propping them up while taxing the successful newcomers into stagnation.
I can agree with that but I think it is members of both parties and I also do not agree with corps givin the rights of a person that can't go to jail.
Yes, it would have been the only sane thing he said if he'd simply left off the blindingly biased trash talk. GE is practically a wing of the Democratic party, lets shoot all those crooked Republicans for giving it green subsidies!