Now the people posting here probally have already read this.
But if you haven't I highly recommend reading it as my uproot idea will tie into what was said within the first 15 replys or so and the original post.
Now uproot is an open ability. Well we all know open lacks survivability. SOME of that was solved in the other post but I felt uproot was useless and needed it's own post and idea. So there is one thing I've heard people want it switched to.
Make it heal your towers do and buff it's damage.
In my mind this skill just isn't good or versitile enough for this game. So I'm suggesting a new skill.
Grasping Vines - A skill in which vines come up out of the earth and attach to nearby targets. Have a medium or high mana cost and be instant and much like targeting rain of ice. The cooldown would be around 20-25 seconds.
Level 1 - (Level 1 skill)
- I'm starting this weak on purpose. By no means do I want this to be a level 1 skill to pick. I want people playing Open QoT to start with ground spikes.
- Causes 400 damage over 10 seconds to all enemies within range. Much like mist but is lower in damage and healing. Damages buildings too. Plus it's not channeled so QoT can still attack.
- All allies within range gain 200 health over 10 seconds.
Level 2 - (Level 4 skill)
- Now it gets fancy. QoT is a debuffer and should be used this way in almost all abilities. I wanted to keep some demolition in there so it will hinder buildings greatly.
- Causes 625 damage over 10 seconds to all enemies within range. Damages buildings.
- All allies within range gain 400 health over 10 seconds.
- Attack speed of enemies is slowed by 10% (not that significant but it could work to the advantage of a frail open QoT.) Slows attack speed of buildings by 25%
Level 3 - (Level 7 skill)
- Just improving on the ability
- Causes 850 damage over 10 seconds to all enemies within range. Damages buildings.
- All allies within range gain 600 health over 10 seconds.
- Attack speed of enemies is slowed by 15%. Slows attack speed of buildings by 50%
Level 4 - (level 10 skill)
- Improving again. Increases building seige ability by a lot while the overall ability doesn't get that much of a buff. Mana cost does not go up.
- Causes 1000 damage over 10 seconds to all enemies within range. Damages buildings.
- All allies within range gain 700 health over 10 seconds.
- Attack speed of enemies is slowed by 20%. Slows attack speed of bildings by 100%
Structural Targetting- (Level 15 passive)
- Here's where the uproot part comes in.
- Does x3 damage to buildings.
- Heals buildings for x3 health (resulting in 2100 health over 10 seconds to a building) very nice.
Hope you guys like it.