Nice work. Glad to hear you are ok and that you finally got everything. Yes, gigabytes of data So many years. More than 11 to be exact.
As for sinsre - I'm also still playing with the values. And I have started to use the AO channel on some of them but it seems to troduce mixed results as details are lost due to compression when storing AO only in the blue channel of the normal map compared to baking it directly into the texture. On the other hand in the future that might enable selective applying of the AO (no AO should be visible in direct sunlight when the light hits the inner edge of a surface).
Narn and Centauri have a nice effect from sinsre - and you can use a little Subsurface Scattering for Minbari and Vorlons - at least I like it there
Vorlons also have quite a metallic effect in the original series (I've started to watch it again) so I added it in and also toned the NormalMapping down quite a bit on many models.
After I've adapted all textures in some form to the new format I'll post it here. Perhaps you want to use some of it as reference.