I was reading the Xbox 360 magazine and there star article was about Call of Duty 5:World at war. Since the game has a developing time of 2 years not much was really indepth, but this is what I know.
- The campaing will switch off from a American marine in the Pacific, to a Russian soldier on their way to conquer Berlin. Let me just say that this is the second time where the campaign is focused on Japan, the only other one that I am aware of is Medeal of Honor: Rising sun
- This Call of Duty will be copying Halo becuase you and three friends can play together in the campaign.
- You can use a flame thrower. Do I have to say more?
- Online matches will probally be raised from 16 to 18. Also War mode from call of duty 3 will be brought back.
- The online gameplay in Call of duty 4 will be copyd for this one.
- One level will be flying a plane and destrying Japanse ships.
- The devs will try to copy the brutality and anger that both sides witnessed and had in the war.
- There will be plentey of sneak attacks.
- The game mechincs will be pretty realistic. Grenades will sink to the bottom before exploding and bullets will not do as much damage when hitting the water.
I hope you found this intresting!