Ryat currently has 362 karma from 320 submissions. View karma Ryat has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Seleuceia na You are not a bore, no matter what the troll gods tell you!
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Poor Draak
Jun 11, 2012 WinCustomize Forums forum 'ban game' two IROKONESS Congratulations :)
Jun 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun I see.... and this makes a difference to us how?
Jun 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. RiddleKing mecha's demise
Jun 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. Teun-A-Roonius Trololols seems in order? ;)
Jun 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Massive Games Exitialis Answering a question
Jun 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Reservations for me
Jun 09, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. IROKONESS Real karma. :)
Jun 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun THE HORROR OF IT ALL
Jun 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun FAKE KARMA FOR YOU AHAHAHAHAHA
Jun 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Where are your shinies?
Jun 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun KRAMMA
Jun 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 12 Days Of Sins! Seleuceia I HATE GREEN STARS I HATE GREEN STARS I HATE GREEN STARS
Jun 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 12 Days Of Sins! Yurka_Sanctuary Twelve Green Suns!
May 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums an AI behavior change since vanilla RedSocks158 For being extremely helpful and answering my question!
May 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums forum 'ban game' two McVulpes banned for naming the penguin of death
May 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Rebalanced Races: Rebellion V1.61 (with Starbase Mobilization as an Upgrade) SemazRalan :P lol
May 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion: a big step ahead? ZombiesRus5 well said.
May 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums forum down? Humility Thank Ryat, it's worked!
Apr 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Limited Time Special Offer for Sins Owners Vgnafnda They are excited about the ame in a good way!
Apr 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What the heck, seriously guys? a110 first post that isn't a flaming ball of impulsively vehement rhetoric
Apr 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Your mummy was good
Apr 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent aren't playable for me anymore! Shacoo Answered a question for me
Mar 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 7 Deadly Sins on Galaxy Forge SemazRalan booyah tech support
Mar 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile upsurper na The Kol is a brick that the enemy stumbles over. The Ankylon is the wall the enemy slams into and shatters.
Mar 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I didn't like the loyalist titan.. until I did LupusVir Very wise, grasshopper.
Mar 20, 2012 Elemental Forums 's Profile seanw3 na Proper Bible Understanding FTW.
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun HELLLLLOOOO
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun POOOOF
Mar 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun MORE KARMA THAN UVAH IS GIVING
Mar 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Feedback] With Screenshots (w/ 8 Titans) InvalidSN You have bested me! I concede, good chap!
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma for you, silly Ryat
Feb 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Distant Stars - Rebellion Alpha 0.13 Released! [17/06/13] soase-maelstrom Helpful feedback
Feb 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma for you
Jan 31, 2012 GalCiv II Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game GW Swicord Ich kenne nicht why I never saw that episode. Dayum.
Jan 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Beta LupusVir I was wringing my hands over that. Thanks for clearing things up.
Jan 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht Sounds damn right amazing.
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Was My Idea -Ue_Carbon If you got on TS or hung out with us more often you might =P
Dec 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Stant123 to get you to 200
Dec 30, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Stant123 Top get you to 199
Dec 28, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Oatesy03 Brilliant.
Dec 26, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht Christmas Karma!
Dec 23, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game AdmiralRevan Thank you!
Dec 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. tesb possums need no reason
Dec 19, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums MortalKhrist owns kids--Film at eleven Sinperium Nice trolls.
Dec 04, 2011 GalCiv II Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game GW Swicord "redneck pontification"
Dec 04, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why are my mods not working? SundavarGarzla helpfull
Nov 09, 2011 GalCiv II Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game Scoutdog The sarcasm is strong with this one...
Nov 06, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trading in... XeroNecross Ingenious.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time: