My custom campaigns are broken - help!

By on January 9, 2011 1:54:55 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

qrtxian

Join Date 03/2010
+28

I have created several custom campaigns for Twilight of the Arnor, most of which are simple tests of my scenario-making ability. Until fairly recently, I was able to play these campaigns. However, for reasons I'm not sure of, I can't anymore. My custom campaigns do not show up in the game. They don't crash (unlike custom scenarios), they simply don't appear. This has occurred both with campaigns created using the TOA editor and campaigns created through direct editing of the files.

All other elements of my standard mod (where I have the campaigns) work just fine. The campaigns do not. As custom campaigns will not appear in DA or DL either, if I can't fix this, I will be completely and permanently unable to play them. Please help with anything you can offer. I have searched the forums, but found nothing of use.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 12, 2011 5:57:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

sorry about wait but to get them to work put them in your campaigns folder where the TA one is not your mod folder I had that same problem withn the stargate  mod.

January 12, 2011 7:13:32 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Not quite sure I understood that - you mean I should put custom campaigns in the Twilight/Data/English/Campaigns folder for the game itself, not in a mod folder?

I'll give it a try.

Edit: It works! Thanks a million.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: