how anyone could say no to this^ is beyond me. yes, please!
Because we remember what E:wom was like, and it was horrible compared to even FE.
- Factions were almost identical
- Heroes were extremely generic with no unique traits or such, and of course no level-up traits
- Content was lacking - few special items, few monsters in the world
- Combat balance was silly
- Spell system was poorly implemented and in particular scaling to mid/endgame was extremely bad
- Crashes (remember those?)
- 90 minute single player campaign
What else has been drastically improved to FE:LH?
- AI, strategic and tactical, including diplomacy
- Memory, cpu usage (E:wom vs FE:LH is less "game" for essentially the same resources)
- Map generation (and let's not forget my favourite feature of FE: Wildlands!)
So let's say they want to go back and fix all that, take it down another path so to speak. That's at least a year of active development by a full team to bring it up to a standard that might be considered average.
So I am saying "no thanks" because I'd rather Stardock do something more productive with their time. A Fall from heaven game. A MoM2 game. An Elemental RPG. And so on.