I've said in the first post, that I have put premade in the game title (for a while my name was in_a_premade, which i found funny) and people still complain about having preamdes in a team game.
Yep. Irek and I - I think - are fairly well known to be a major 2v2 Premade as we play almost all our games together nowadays. Anyway, we can put 'premade' or 'WAP == We Are Premade' or 'Premade Pref' and it will typically be like this:
- 3 noobs join, have to kick or ask to leave
- 1 pro joins as the newbs joins, see the newb, accuses us of being newb-stompers, leaves in a fury
- One good player joins, sits in lobby forever while we wait for next wave
- One decent player joins. Good player leaves before I ask if he's okay with the decent player of if he'd like to wait longer to get someone better
- Decent player leaves after looking at our stats, calling us an evil premade
- Sit in empty lobby for 10 minutes
- 2 people join, sometimes premade, sometimes not. We finally get a game.
This typically takes about 30-40 minutes. If it was a fun, enjoyable match then we remake, and play against eachother until we get bored.
Sadly, for all the hype of 'JUST PUT PREMADE IN YOUR TITLES OKAY????' .. yeah.. -.- a lot of people still call us evil names and we still rarely get other premades to join. The only pure-premade games I get now'a'days are basically in-house between me and a few friends, and we aren't competitive with each other at all which makes it somewhat... stressful and less enjoyable.