I tried this build a few times and first results are very positive, I really enjoy playing that way
Nevertheless, two things:
- Don't you upgrade your gears for mid/late game? As soon as I can afford it, I buy Slayer's Wraps / Narmoth's Ring instead of Banded Armor / Scalemail.
- In a global way, I'm VERY mitiged about Stats. Let me explain:
1) Armor, HPS & MPS are totally insignificant.
2) HP and Mana boosts are middle (bad?) (lets take your own example: lvl3 stats = +345 HP & +315 Mana, which is, for levels above 10, nearly nothing).
3) What is left? 6% Attack speed (DPS as you said) and + 18 damage (which is not +7,2% DPS, because if you got attack gears, like Slayer's Wrap or Mage Slayer, you wouldn't get +7,2 DPS benefits "for these items")
Overall, my point is, after tests on several DG, taking Stats points never show me any significant differences. The only moment I personnaly take stats now is when I have nothing better to take, at the moment or in the future.
For these reasons & for the fact I think a little more speed could be great (because I'm playing mostly 3v3), I'll slightly modify the build for level 8 Diseased Claws, and level 11, 12, 13 Inner beast, which open a VERY strong lvl 15 abity as it has alreay being said.
Anyway, thanks for inspiration!