Charvel are you really that retarded that you need a program to keep games updated and organized? Also i WANT a cd i want a real object in my hand that won't get screwed up that won't somehow "forgot" my purchase. And it is Intrusive i don't want to have a useless program that only serves to update my game and "keep them organzied" I mean seriously is it that hard to host patches here or keep you games organzied. Charvel when you actually find something useful to say please by all means, but please calling me a "big baby" isn't going to change anything.
Here's something useful to say: Quit crying you big baby!!!
By the way, some of the features that Impulse has that may interest you:
1) Keeps all your games (Stardock and others) organized in one place
2) Automatically sends you an update when there is one available for your game
3) Wipes your nose for you when you're crying. Just wipe it on your computer screen and Impulse magically picks it up.
4) Turns your computer on when you aren't aware and uses your webcam to take pictures of you crying and sends those back to Stardock so they can all get a good laugh.
5) Tracks all of your online purchases and sends a log back to Stardock.
6) Keeps track of your personal and financial information and sends it, in an encrypted package for your security, back to Stardock for their safekeeping.
7) Tracks all of your online browsing and sends you advertisements for Stardock products.
8) Locks up your computer if you try to accidentally uninstall anything from Stardock.
9) Alerts Stardock when you've been away from the computer for too long for personal/family or business reasons so they can send a rep to your house to fix the problem for you.
What is there not to love about this tiny program?