Not to be a smart ass or anything and maybe I missed another thread somewhere, but what does Obama or the election have to do with purchasing games? Just wondering
Not sure if you follow election politics but Obama has pledged a tax cut for 95% of Americans. The other 5% will get a tax increase which has been argued by many as redistribution of wealth. I am not going to get in the REAL world debate over that but I was just making a joke about this. Instead of redistribution of money, I offered a redistribution of games.