Only Five? Ok, reporting as ordered - Captain Bactarian.
1 & Foremost) Enhanced Espionage, as hinted about elsewhere.
2) Alternate 'Victory' (or scoring effects) conditions... such as;
- Economic Mogul (999,999,999,999 or less_constant_by choice BCs - Done!),
- Trade_Goods exclusivity (all of 'hem, yours and kept),
- Demographic Boom (rearch the approximate or fixed Trillions_variable pop-cap Mark, sort of),
- Eternity Limits (something like, a loop to heaven via combinations of other regular real default Victories),
- Beyond Technology (Crunching the numbers to obtain a minimal or pre-deterministic number of active & available beakers - this can also be applied to other areas, productivity, total ships HiP, etc)
3) Editors - Superlatively
coded to provide MULTIPLE other editing powers. Namely, a races_customs_opponents_modded-total-conversion(s) dedicated asset.
4) An external
ShipYard to create & fiddle with components and hulls as we see fit & when we just want to without consequences to current gameplay - but available later on for re-distribution of an indirect ship style.
5) Hexa_Triangular grid on planet surfaces with a supplemental three-level layer of 'buildinds' and tiles (Atmospheric, Underground, Orbital) as presented in this link;Optimal Hexagon Tiles
--- please, just another simple
6) True 3D space conditions & maps.
Big wishes, i know. It may even feel beyond the scope and intentions set forward by the initial request, but i really needed to get those off my chest since the "opportunity" was here - only, i guess.
Can't think of anything else more important, right now.