Stardock Closed for the Holidays
Jan 5, 2015 8:45

Stardock's offices will be closed in observance of the holiday season from December 19th until January 5th, 2015.

During this time there will be a delay in answering support tickets, so we ask for your patience during the holiday period.  While we will keep tabs on the tickets during the break, we will respond to them as quickly as possible upon our return.  

On behalf of the Stardock staff we wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to the new year!

adding ship components to tech tree

By on March 1, 2013 8:57:05 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

ArcAngel

Join Date 03/2006

Hi I've got a quick question, I've created a custom tech tree I'm trying to figure out how to add a ship component to the tech for example medium hull tech unlocks medium ship hull.  I'm currently using the tech editor tool that came with ToA, and i don't see and option there I looked a the regular games tech tree and put the correct model (lrgbuilding0.bik) its the only thing I can think of, but nothing shows up in game.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 1, 2013 9:21:37 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You want to use the Ship Component editor for that (main file is GC2Types.xml).  There's a field that shows which tech is required to unlock a given component.

March 4, 2013 1:45:17 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

thanks that worked

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: