Epic of the Torians

A new AAR

By on February 8, 2013 2:21:56 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

qrtxian

Join Date 03/2010
+30

Thanks to circumstances beyond my control, I still can't play GalCiv 2 for some time. So to pass the time in the meantime, I've decided to start writing up another AAR, based off of my extensive screenshots and notes from what has been the longest, and perhaps most eventful, game of TOA that I've played to date. Here will be chronicled the epic history of the Torian civilization during its fifteen-year (and still counting!) rise over many challenges to become the dominant power in the galaxy...

As a reminder to anyone who's been following my other (Terran) AAR, it's not abandoned, just on hold until I can actually play the game again.

For a teaser of sorts, here's a few screenshots offering a sneak peek at some of the more memorable events to come...

6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 12, 2013 9:33:24 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Looks mildly eventful.

April 12, 2013 7:59:32 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

This looks ace-QR! Looking forward to reading this one!

April 19, 2013 2:26:15 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting mambaman,

This looks ace-QR! Looking forward to reading this one!

You won't be for a while. Having finally gotten a new laptop, I'll be resuming my Terran AAR's game as soon as real life gets a little less busy.

April 20, 2013 2:44:42 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

didn't think Akilians had the gut to produce that many starships. i usually wipe them out right after i get my planetary invasion tech.

April 25, 2013 1:02:55 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting qrtxian,

You won't be for a while. Having finally gotten a new laptop, I'll be resuming my Terran AAR's game as soon as real life gets a little less busy.

Woot!!

July 30, 2013 9:11:26 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Three months later... What happened? Qrtxian, I really enjoy your AARs, I hope something comes of this.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000204   Page Render Time: