Missing forum features?

By on February 5, 2013 9:09:01 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

hfball

Join Date 01/2013

1: is there a way to search the forums? The search box just seems to be Google, and I'm sure people have asked these questions before, and I don't want to be annoying bugging you with classic FAQs, but there you are.

2: In the drop down menu on my nick, when I chose "email hfball" it says I have "chosen not to receive emails." Is there any way I can elect to receive email replies? I already checked "show email" in my profile, but that doesn't seem to have done anything.

newb out.

134 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 4, 2013 12:18:44 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Take your glasses off.

March 4, 2013 1:55:19 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Quoting RedneckDude,

Hey, I see reply 122 and 124...seems to be a blank between....hmmmmm.     

T-Man in Stealth Mode.

March 5, 2013 8:36:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Chrome:I now have post Edit button and the others, thanks.

Still cant give karma. The thumb up is there, the window pops up, forget it closes the window, but the submit button does nothing.

March 5, 2013 8:54:01 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting myfist0,
Still cant give karma. The thumb up is there, the window pops up, forget it closes the window, but the submit button does nothing.

Works for me...[IE9]...

March 5, 2013 10:34:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I tried reporting a spammer last night with both IE8 and IE9 and I got an error message. I hope he was dealt with anyway.

March 6, 2013 12:02:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I got an error message reporting a spammer [chrome].

Jafo, I am fully aware of the irony contained in that statement.

March 6, 2013 6:39:55 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's okay Oddski, Riddleking just tried to explain how spamming violates the troll ethics...

As a user of IE10 for several months, I am very pleased that the report, reply, edit, and quote buttons now appear properly (as opposed to not at all)...

What I don't understand is why some people with IE10 could apparently see these things for quite a while yet I could not....was there some setting I could have tweaked?  I haven't come across any other incompatible pages yet but no doubt there are some out there...it'd be nice to know if there's something I can do to fix it....

March 11, 2013 12:11:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Testing

March 11, 2013 9:40:53 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I can see that one  [assuming that's good]...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: