Wow, thanks all for the replies.
Lets start, Gaunathor tips:
1. nice, but I don't get it totally, see questions section.
2. Excellent tip.
3. I was thinking about that, also about outer starbases like adding a reference in sectors and direction like S1 (south 1 sector) to nearest star system, again nice tip.
About Gaunathor warning:
" If memory serves, there is a problem in one of the later missions, that makes it un-winnable under DA and TotA, due to a change in the numbering of the races."
Oh no, I hate those un-fixable bugs, I will need to investigate before advancing in the campaign. I like more the style of TotA because the Toursim income (which is bigger than in DL) lets you reduce the taxes (since I can't have trade routes).
About Neilo comment:
"A planet full of banks is , IMHO, the most useful planet you could have. Take a PQ 16 with 1 xeno farm 3, 1 VR center, min 13B pop and the rest stock exchanges...that's a whole hell of a lot of income right there, now imagine you have hundreds of those planets in your grasp. You don't build a thing, you just rush buy it.
Money = everything."
I will have that in mind next game.
About Gaunathor and qrtxian discuss:
I will summarize my point of view:
1- Just like tony stark says in the avengers trailer: "I don't play well with others" even AI.
2- Since you can't declare war with your allies, I could ignore them, but no I can't, because they build space garbage in my nose.
Nevertheless, forget this useless ally topic just like the animation topic.
All this information and my playtime brings me these questions:
8) a bank/research planet doesn't need to have 2 factories + 1 farm (except your home world) + optional starport? or 1 starport per sector?
9) what abour influence and entertainment? I have to specialize planets in those types?
10) If I don't have trade routes is useful to build trade goods?
11) The ally intelligence is the same that the enemy? (cause how it does to build 30+ starbases with nearly no logistic research and only one planet class 8 in normal difficulty vs me only 15 starbases with 5 planets class 13/10/16/5/12)
12) In mission 3, I notice a range limitation, I can't go further than 8 parsercs from my borders, that in UV and Ixith I didn't notice? This means that the mission 1 and 2 there were no range limitation?
Thanks in advance.