Fair shot at some fame, i guess... but read on down that "list" and you'll see a few discrepencies, IMO!
Some that should be waaaayyyyy up (+) in rankings and others that simply aren't located at the proper ratings slot i'd personally give over while considering FPS, MMO & RPG gameplay (of all time, btw) weirdness also;
81. Sim City 2000 (+) pivotal product for micro-managing complex systems.
76. Crysis (++++) Kill 'hem all if that's your kinda bloody fun.
74. GalCivII (+ xxxx) Biased, maybe... but pure Sci-Fi & superbly rendered 4X together at last.
42. The Sims 3 (--... room for more?) Mom, can i get a free pair of running shoes too?
35. Football Manager (----------!! OFF the chart) Superbowl syndrome of US "freaks" of the sport.
27. Doom II (++) The source of all FPS copycats that came thereafter.
23. StarCraft (+) Crawl insects, crawl!
14. WoW (----) If only cuz it ruined too many people's REAL life to silly online addictions.
12. Civilization IV (+) The Grandmaster reference of Empire control above Humanity history.
11. X-Com: Ufo Defense (+++++++... count them plus signs, it's at least a whole 7 ranks above, maybe more) For reasons beyond my Full Life rather than half of it.
In no particular order -- SimEarth, Halo, StarWars:X-Wing, ChessMaster, Age of Empires (pick any!), Master of Orion, Total Annihilation, etc.
[e digicons]B)[/e] [e digicons]