Answer my question please

Answer my question please

By on August 1, 2010 8:43:46 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums External Link

1kingbarton

Join Date 08/2010
+1

I been trying to find out how to buy Twilight of the Arnor but I never found out how to buy it alone. On ebay you can buy it but you have to buy the dread lords and dark avatar. I already got dreadlords and I want twilight of the arnor alone. Where can I find it to buy it. Please. If so Then I might go to your house and clean it. But do not post where your house is. THere are some people who kill on this website or visit it so they might come to your house. Please email me. But if you send a email with a virus. Then my virus protector Will sue you for all you got and your computer too. I found a way to find where the virus comes from. So email me virus free.

17 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 1, 2010 10:11:17 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

See here. If you only have the base game, you'll need to get Dark Avatar as well; TA requires both.

August 2, 2010 3:59:39 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

That's really kinda scary.

You are offering to come to a house to clean it, when all you have to do is click on the 'Purchase' button on this forum to get all your questions answered.

Talking about  "There are some people who kill on this website or visit it so they might come to your house"

And then a threat if someone sends you an e-mail with a virus.

You are really freaky. Especially so, since you have only just come here. Was it only to get someone's address, so you could go to their home to 'clean' it?

August 2, 2010 10:38:46 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

There are all types out there!  

August 4, 2010 11:17:06 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

while I find the OP a bit...disturbing...I'm more excited in that its pretty cool to know that Kryo is still around

August 11, 2010 7:23:57 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

1kingbarton,

If you have a card like "Visa" you can buy TA from this link; http://www.galciv2.com/Purchase.aspx

Simply push the buy button and after that you get to stardock.com store. On that page you will see a button "check out", when you click on it you will found two empty bars where you have to write your email and password for your impulse account (you must have impulse installed and a account to be able to buy TA).

Good luck!

/Mandrall 

August 11, 2010 5:18:37 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Srry Moosetek13, i'm only 12 in a half years old. You have to just go with the flow ya hear what i'm sayin? If not, Your a bigger noob than me. And i'm a HUGE noob. Plz forgive me?   I'm more likly nuetral in this topic. But I'm more of a good in human. But you don't know who I am.

August 11, 2010 5:54:38 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

so you have a way to find out where a virus comes from but you keep it to yourself and use it just for getting video game advice?

August 22, 2010 2:10:17 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

What?  I don't even...

May 28, 2011 7:54:58 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Now I got the Ultimate Edition, but one thing if anyone ever replys anywhere to me. I'm Like a soundless person to anyone.

May 28, 2011 9:04:30 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

No hablos inglis.

May 28, 2011 12:12:33 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

It's probably because of the honking big orange font and the barely intelligible English.

What?  Why are you all looking at me like that?  You were thinking it too, weren't you?

May 28, 2011 12:49:17 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

He is of foreign nobility.

Therefore, when he speaks, you listen; when he types, you read.

We westerners know aristocracy well in that daily we submit to the will of others.

-.-

June 2, 2011 5:03:56 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Where in the butterfinger is the serial number on the Ultimate Edition

June 2, 2011 8:58:42 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Serial keys are generally on the back of the manual or above the disc holder in the case. If it's not in either location, contact support@stardock.com and they should be able to help.

June 5, 2011 5:14:32 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

No hablos inglis.

July 2, 2011 9:35:58 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Marvin Cosh, no I wasn't thinking it, but maybe a good point, now I got a new question, how do you play the editors on the game? and another question is in the post called "HELP!" THx for your time, badabingbadaboom, its all the same with me joey.

July 2, 2011 9:38:21 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

And Neilo, why would you play the Torian as Pure Evil? and What is that dude saying in e'spanol? THats the problem with these games, can't be just one language.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000421   Page Render Time: