Ascension and Evolution - The Story of mankind

By on December 1, 2009 2:07:48 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

AdmiralMaximus

Join Date 01/2009
+6

Hello Fellow AAR Enthusiasts.

As it has been remarked by some of us the activity on the AAR forume has been somewhat diminished. We all agree that this is a sad reality, but I reufse to let this damper my project of creating an immersive and intriguing AAR universe that we can all enjoy.

The end of "From the Ashes" gave birth to the sentience of the now dangerous Helios AI. How will Mankind react to this new threat? Are the Drengin trully subdued as is the collective thought of the Federation officials? Is the new government apt to master the delicate diplomatic situation currently permeating the galaxy? And what of our heroes? Will Nolan find Altaria? Will the once proud Navy be able to endure without its powerful and charismatic Commodore?

Only time will tell.

Without further delay I present to you the second installment of "The Story of Mankind" entitled "Ascension and Evolution".

cheers folks.

155 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 2, 2011 6:56:03 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

aha....gotcha 

June 20, 2011 11:21:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

You wouldn't believe the problems Im having. Next update this week I promise

June 21, 2011 5:38:58 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Promises promises Admiral! Qrtxian promised that he would post the weekend before last and he still hasn't lol 

July 1, 2011 5:06:06 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

lol yea seems my promises aren't worth the time i take to write them. I have gotten ahead on the next post however and it should be good. (I promise)

July 5, 2011 5:54:26 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I know how that feels-I am needing to post the next instalment for my story but other things keep getting in the way dammit lol-however I don't keep tantalising my readers with statements like 'this week I promise' hahaha

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time: