Hidden Forum

By on September 10, 2008 8:31:08 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

MottiKhan

Join Date 04/2007
+136

This forum is hidden from the Galciv2 "HOME" screen on the website, which makes it very difficult to find.  One needs to know to go to "OFF TOPIC" and then scroll to the bottom to find it.  I only know of it because of the temporary announcement.

If people are experiencing problems such as the slowdown issues, it makes it very difficult to find.

I won't double post this in the "FORUM ISSUES" section, but that forum is also is hidden from the GalCiv2 "HOME" page.  (That one was visible yesterday as a subform of "OFF TOPIC", but is hidden today).

Thanks.

2 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
September 10, 2008 12:02:57 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Just want to second this to show Motti ain't nuts

I've cleared my cache and restarted the browser to make sure this wasn't an issue there.  I cleared cache and tried both IE7 and FF3 to the same result (hey, mine as well be through right? lol).

September 10, 2008 12:12:23 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Andrew mentioned that this will addressed in the 'Forum Issues' Moderation Policy thread.

Also the temporary announcement contains links to each of the new Forum/Site Issues forums and I replicated those links in the 'Forum Issues' Moderation Policy thread as well so there are at least a couple of ways to get to any of the new forums until something more permanent is worked out.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: