Galactic Stargate Command

We Have Defeated The Goa'uld And Now We Shall Defeat The Kzinti

By on July 13, 2008 11:17:06 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Harborne

Join Date 11/2007
+13

Galactic Stargate command

Emporor Harborne and Grand General Charley Koopa

A while ago we the galactic stargate command came into contact with the Autobot army. The Autobot army had previously lost there way home in a previous battle with the Kzinti. We immediately transported the transformers to there home world using a recently constructed super gate which enables the transportation of not just people but entire ships through it. After the Autobots left they didn’t leave much, to keep their technology from falling into enemy hands, they destroyed all but one of the planets they inhabited. They specifically disliked a certain race, I’m not naming names here but they were specifically worried about the domination of giant pussy cats. We established our base on the remaining Autobot planet we classified as P5X-893.

We have set up a community including stardocks to build Prometheus and Dedalus class Battleships. The Stargate Empire shall explore the galaxy and defeat the Kzinti. We have set up a gate network through out this galaxy and only we have the complete database of gate address, in time the other empires shall learn the addresses of them but it may be impossible for them to find them all we have a big tactical advantage against the other empires of this galaxy. This is the Era of the Tauri and we are seeking to ally ourselves with other races and confront the Kzinti.

So Please Feel Free To Join Galactic Stargate Command
http://metaverse.galciv2.com/index.aspx?g=empire&id=3696

Flags Of The Races That Make up Galactic Stargate command

The Tau'ri                The Tok'ra                  The Asgard               The Free Jaffa            The Lloydians

The Pirate Koopa
     The Replicators             Leader: Charley koopa              

Flags Of The Races That Are Allied with Galactic Stargate command

Earth Federation Starfleet  The United Confederation Of Planets

Leader: General Homsar                Leader: freeman43

1633 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 30, 2008 7:50:54 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
It was them, I tell you! I took this photo of the offending ship...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I like that pic
July 30, 2008 7:53:02 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We have more Kangors and your Galaxy ships are no match to our great almighty capital ships,

we have just as much ships as you do that ship is no match for some of the new class of starships starfleet is coming out.
July 30, 2008 8:11:08 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
we have just as much ships as you do that ship is no match for some of the new class of starships starfleet is coming out.

Yur new ships are no match compared to a new class of shipwe have created,

We have ordered 100,000,000 God of War class dreadnoughts to be built through out our territoy.
July 31, 2008 4:33:36 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
WOW what a powerful looking ship i'm glad we are Allies i would not want to fight that
July 31, 2008 5:20:49 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

My sarcasm detector just blew up!!!!!
July 31, 2008 5:46:08 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
My sarcasm detector just blew up!!!!!

Your sarcasm detector needs fixing then that thing looks very powerful
July 31, 2008 6:16:57 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

The Cloverfield Class a ship design more then fifty years old, the last of the old Federation starship but desperate times call for desperate measures.
July 31, 2008 6:18:35 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weighs 150k.The Cloverfield Class a ship design more then fifty years old, the last of the old Federation starship but desperate times call for desperate measures.

That is the crappiest peice of crap I have ever seen.
July 31, 2008 6:21:34 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

thank you seth for your impute
July 31, 2008 6:22:30 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

What! At least it looks like a ship! Maybe we need a ship competition thread where we can all post our ships and decide who has the best...

Nice ship Freeman.
July 31, 2008 6:24:14 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
That is the crappiest peice of crap I have ever seen.thank you seth for your impute

Your welcome.
July 31, 2008 6:25:44 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
What! At least it looks like a ship! Maybe we need a ship competition thread where we can all post our ships and decide who has the best...

Nice ship Freeman.

thank you Neilo i appersate it
July 31, 2008 6:29:13 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
What! At least it looks like a ship! Maybe we need a ship competition thread where we can all post our ships and decide who has the best...Nice ship Freeman.thank you Neilo i appersate it

When ever i a m happy you always have to ruin it, I was trying to make a powerful ship. Right now I am going to be serious about this, you are an asshole, not because of taunting, but because you always try post a rude comment when ever my empire's rank goes up. Then boast aobut your empire and then ask to join. What the hell man!
July 31, 2008 6:47:59 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
What! At least it looks like a ship! Maybe we need a ship competition thread where we can all post our ships and decide who has the best...Nice ship Freeman.thank you Neilo i appersate itWhen ever i a m happy you always have to ruin it, I was trying to make a powerful ship. Right now I am going to be serious about this, you are an asshole, not because of taunting, but because you always try post a rude comment when ever my empire's rank goes up. Then boast aobut your empire and then ask to join. What the hell man!

who me?
July 31, 2008 6:54:24 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Fine then since everyone is showing something new I will finally reveal our secret project it is also the reason we came to this galaxy this is something that will tip the balance of power and also will allow us to colonize class 0 planets it is more powerful than any ship yet seen in this galaxy i give you the sister City of Atlantis

The City Of Avalon
July 31, 2008 6:57:52 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I Present to you an unedited version of the council meeting

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: This meeting has now begun we are here today to talk about Avalon and the duplication of its technology.

Queen Of The Wraith: It is certainly an amazing piece of technology If the Ancients had mass produced this during the war in the Pegasus Galaxy we would have lost the war.

Supreme Commander Thor Of The Asgard Fleet: The Asgard have 138 scientists working on it we will duplicate it soon.

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: I know you mean well Thor but we can not afford to wait much longer The Kzinti and there Offshoot Minor Race The De'amon are growing in power we need this to even up the odds.

Martin Lloyd Of The Lloydians: I agree we saw enough destruction when The Goa'uld Attacked our Home World we do not wish our new home in this galaxy to be over run with giant cats.

Charley Koopa Of The Koopas: WE SHOULD NOT BE WASTING OUR TIME ON THIS!!!!!!! we should brake out the warheads and nuke the over sized flea bags and all these scientists are costing us (types on calculator) 3000bc i could bring in Blackbeard The Koopa with his fleet and blast them all to hell that would sort you our cat problem.

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: First of all if we had followed your advise we would have been destroyed second of all you are against scientists is because you don't have any your not smart enough the only reason your in that your in this empire is that your a Pirate and are good at getting money thats why you are in charge of our economy but some of your methods of getting that money are questionable (cough Pirate Raids).

Charley Koopa Of The Koopas: How dare you that insult will cost you (types on calculator) 5000bc.

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: Yes yes put it on my tab you Bloodthirsty Pirate anyway i think we have gone a bit off topic.

Jacob/Selmak Of The Tok'ra: (Jacob) We have a report on the technology duplication structure and database duplicated (Selmak) Shields Drone Weapons and Star Drive have yet to be finished.

(Asgard Scientist Walks in)

Asgard Scientist: We have done it Avalon is ready to be mass produced.

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: Really thats great.

Oberoth Of The Replicators: We will mass produce them for you we are much more officiant than you.

Bra'tac Of The Free Jaffa: You will have as many Jaffa worriers as you need to pilot them

Emperor Harborne Of The Tau'ri: Good this meeting is now closed.
July 31, 2008 7:06:49 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Fine then since everyone is showing something new I will finally reveal our secret project it is also the reason we came to this galaxy this is something that will tip the balance of power and also will allow us to colonize class 0 planets it is more powerful than any ship yet seen in this galaxy i give you the sister City of Atlantis

The City Of Avalon

wow a floating city

we just mine class 0 planets but cool.

but i am outraged and some what disappointed that the Confederation is not on your council we have been grate allies we have fought in many wars and battles by you side before. i am a little heartbroken
July 31, 2008 7:17:09 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
cool.but i am outraged and some what disappointed that the Confederation is not on your council we have been grate allies we have fought in many wars and battles by you side before. i am a little heartbroken

And why arn't the Geckodons on your council either.
July 31, 2008 7:25:33 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Hold on there is a reason for that all the everyone that was in the council meeting are are the leaders of all the Races that make up GSGC basically the GSGC is made up of 8 different Races it was a meeting between those Races the reason you were not included was you are leaders of separate empires.
July 31, 2008 7:29:24 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Hold on there is a reason for that all the everyone that was in the council meeting are are the leaders of all the Races that make up GSGC basically the GSGC is made up of 8 different Races it was a meeting between those Races the reason you were not included was you are leaders of separate empires.

ok i got an idea.
July 31, 2008 7:33:47 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

oh
July 31, 2008 7:35:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
wow a floating city

We have 20 of them so far and more are being built and considering they are 30 Miles in each direction you can see how good The Replicators are at building things they have built 20 of them in under 24 hours

we will be using these as colony ships as well as battleships and also if a colony gets invalid we can just use the Star Drive and leave the planet
July 31, 2008 7:38:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We have 20 of them so far and more are being built and considering they are 30 Miles in each direction you can see how good The Replicators are at building things they have bilet 20 of them in under 24 hourswe will be using these as colony ships as well as battleships and also if a colony gets invalid we can just use the Star Drive and leave the planet

We have over a 1000 God of War dreadnoughts, we're building up a defense so that if the Confederation trys to attack us we can retaliate. I wonder how much firepower a fleet of five GoWs has.
July 31, 2008 7:49:59 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We have over a 1000 God of War dreadnoughts, we're building up a defense so that if the Confederation trys to attack us we can retaliate. I wonder how much firepower a fleet of five GoWs has.

You would need an entire fleet to take out just one of these this thing if it had a full stock of Drone Weapons could take out a fleet in under 2 minutes the original was built by the greatest Race the universe has ever known The Alterans also known as the Ancients
July 31, 2008 8:16:44 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

i present the united empires council
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0005032   Page Render Time: