United Confederation of Planets Thread

The confederation needs you

By on March 29, 2008 1:34:29 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Freeman43

Join Date 11/2007
+12

The Confederation of Planets has arisen. A new age in the galaxy is about to begin. An age of Peace, Exploration, Freedom, and Galactic stability for all in its empire. No mater the cost. We shall live peacefully and separately from all other forms of governments and empires that are out there.

So i ask you as I stand here waiting for the people of the confederacy to come. I wander if people like to be tormented by the ruthless of others empires out there as they kill all those that stand in there way with brutal efficacy. I wander if they wish to be suppressed by an empire of barbaric self indulge Emperors that know nothing but to conquer all and enslave them for there honor or enjoyment. As I stand here Emperor Gordon Freeman of the United Confederation of Planets. I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed. Everybody will be equal, everybody will have a right and a say what happens in the Confederation so help me no help your selves from the evil of Metaverse and join The United Confederation of Planets for the batter of all and your self.

I would like to thank all members of the confederacy with out your help we would never have gotten where we are to day congratulations to you all. Are new goal is to reach the top ten spot in the Metaverse so let us rise to victory.

Current rank in the metaveres 14
Current rank in the Alternative Metaveres 8

Join Here:

330 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 17, 2008 2:51:36 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
verflyer stop it send your fleet back they have done nothing wrong...Yet. The confederation supports this new race of felines but I cannot infer with a less developed race do as you wish.

Stay out of this Bio Begin. We have our reason to attack the Kzinti empire... we are alliegence with the Autobots whom we where trading with through a wormhole the Kzinti attacked and distablized. we lost 3 traders. So we attack them... Don't talk us out of it, you have no power in the decissions of our empire. we are only allied to you, never bound under your rule.
April 17, 2008 9:55:05 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I believe, machine, that he believed you were going to war for reasons pertaining to us. If this is not the case his request is obviously in error.
April 17, 2008 9:58:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Sorry i thought your where talking about another race sorry. We give you the
U.C.S Apocalypse as a offer of apology. Go and attack the Kzinti with full force

Good luck!.
April 17, 2008 10:16:42 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I believe, machine, that he believed you were going to war for reasons pertaining to us. If this is not the case his request is obviously in error.

Chaos and dissension among the little prey species...excellent.

Kzinti empire2.JPG Sentient species taste better...

April 17, 2008 1:11:11 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Ha furball, where you see chaos and dissension there is actually order and compromise. Misunderstanding is better met with explanation rather than spitefulness. While competition is the strongest innovative force, making all parties stronger, cooperation between allies during competition leads to a substantial upper hand in the competition. Misguided optimism it is to see dissension where there is compromise because as you see your potential enemy weakening, they are in fact becoming more powerful.

Speak softly and mobilize the fleet.
April 17, 2008 1:26:12 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
The Jotoki spoke with many voices, even the individual Jotok with their five arm-brains had multiple voices. They are now our slaves and game-animals.   

April 17, 2008 3:37:45 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
They may have, but we humans, as I have come to notice from seeing other races, have a natural above average ability to cooperate in a very efficient way when we are unified. The strength is, however, not that we work so well with each other, but that we can forge these cooperations with other species, which gives us the ability to form coalitions with broad based powers and unique abilties. Perhaps it is from our short but complicated history that we have developed this. However, if you ask any species that has come to know us, especially our enemies, you will get considerably positive feedback as to our tenacity and intellect as well as our benevolence. The challenge, of course, lies in being not too benevolent and honorable as to attract exploitation and espionage.

April 17, 2008 3:53:04 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
They may have, but we humans, as I have come to notice from seeing other races, have a natural above average ability to cooperate in a very efficient way when we are unified. The strength is, however, not that we work so well with each other, but that we can forge these cooperations with other species, which gives us the ability to form coalitions with broad based powers and unique abilties. Perhaps it is from our short but complicated history that we have developed this. However, if you ask any species that has come to know us, especially our enemies, you will get considerably positive feedback as to our tenacity and intellect as well as our benevolence. The challenge, of course, lies in being not too benevolent and honorable as to attract exploitation and espionage.Speak softly and mobilize the fleet.

You must be living in a different reality....we know the history of the Terran monkey-people. There was not a time when there werent many simultaneous wars and conflicts on your planet. How many times did you almost destroy your own homeworld? The Kzinti were never foolish enough to risk that! Embrace your Terran tradition of honorable battle and conquest and the Kzinti will respect you.

April 17, 2008 6:31:51 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Ha, well I was living in a different reality. In my universe the fighting between humans ended around 600-700 years ago. We did fight against a group of humans who lost their humanity in recent history. The people we called pilgrims helped to colonize space, but they became crazy and lost their humanity. They decided to eliminate the rest of humanity as a inferior race. We defeated them in a 15 year war and since, possibly 120 years ago, we have not waged war against each other. We shall see if the peace lasts without a foe to fight. One could argue it was our war with the kilrathi and then the nephilim that kept us from fighting each other but it has been decades and we still are at peace..Or at least since I left my universe which was about 2 years ago. This universe might be different, but as long as men are men, the possibility exists.

April 17, 2008 8:18:50 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
They may have, but we humans, as I have come to notice from seeing other races, have a natural above average ability to cooperate in a very efficient way when we are unified. The strength is, however, not that we work so well with each other, but that we can forge these cooperations with other species, which gives us the ability to form coalitions with broad based powers and unique abilties. Perhaps it is from our short but complicated history that we have developed this. However, if you ask any species that has come to know us, especially our enemies, you will get considerably positive feedback as to our tenacity and intellect as well as our benevolence. The challenge, of course, lies in being not too benevolent and honorable as to attract exploitation and espionage.Speak softly and mobilize the fleet.You must be living in a different reality....we know the history of the Terran monkey-people. There was not a time when there werent many simultaneous wars and conflicts on your planet. How many times did you almost destroy your own homeworld? The Kzinti were never foolish enough to risk that! Embrace your Terran tradition of honorable battle and conquest and the Kzinti will respect you. Sentient species taste better...

True humans have gone on the brink of destruction but were still here and still strong we have learned for are past mistakes. The world nor the galaxy can be ruled under one flag. But one of the many must rule it.
April 18, 2008 2:40:51 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Well United federation. we honer our alligence and have spared 1000 ships to sfae guard your planets. As more and more of our vessels are built and arrive from deep space We grow stronger. Soo we will have enough reasources and information about the Elder races to use those laser factories and pump ships out but the hours.

Chaos and dissension among the little prey species...excellent.

I know, It is so exciting to see them Squabel amoungest themselves. We should run a betting table, surely lost of profit to be made.

Mind if we fight with you againest your furry enemy? We will be attacking anyways so i figure shared military intel would be a neutral benefit.
April 18, 2008 9:48:53 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Enterprise Log

Caption Hudsion Log 459 star date 672536.7 U.C.S Enterprise-F

This is the first mission for the new Enterprise. Our mission is to go to the old Sol system and try to find salvageable derby and historical data after the destruction of earth. Starfleet Command thinks that after a hundred years seines the solar sin war and the battle of Earth. The Theta radiation levels has gone down and is know possible to enter the area with shield down. This could be the first step to rediscovering our history of the old federation.

Log end.
April 18, 2008 10:05:22 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Our mission is to go to the old Sol system and try to find salvageable derby...

You're looking for hats? Captain Hudson is a Brit I assume...

April 18, 2008 10:16:03 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Our mission is to go to the old Sol system and try to find salvageable derby and historical data after the destruction of earth. Starfleet Command thinks that after a hundred years seines the solar sin war and the battle of Earth. The Theta radiation levels has gone down and is know possible to enter the area with shield down. This could be the first step to rediscovering our history of the old federation.

It still looks a tad hot to me. No life forms. I think I saw an autobot rummaging around down there while I was collecting a few engrams of agony left over from some sort of cataclysm. They're fairly high quality if you'd like to purchase some.   

April 18, 2008 6:32:32 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i wish you stop insulting me. i want you real opine i will be receiving log form the Enterprise as it tries to rediscover our history.
April 18, 2008 6:39:13 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Can we ally ourselves with you?
April 18, 2008 8:05:45 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
sure we welcome all. we are united and strong
April 18, 2008 9:21:16 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Can we ally ourselves with you?

We have never thought much about the gecko empire... but recently when we fought side by side we admire your courage... would you like and alligence? We are Alliegence with the United federation and Autobot armies. We will send about 1000 units to guards your space aswell to ensure your protection.
April 18, 2008 9:34:03 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
All people of the Confederation i show you the future of the Kzinti!

April 18, 2008 9:36:03 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We have seen it... Personally I wouldn't keep that rotting flesh on the ground. it'll attract rats.
April 18, 2008 9:36:07 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
i wish you stop insulting me. i want you real opine i will be receiving log form the Enterprise as it tries to rediscover our history.

Do you get paid to take offense or is it just a hobby? It seems to be the norm with you
April 18, 2008 9:38:28 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Can we ally ourselves with you?We have never thought much about the gecko empire... but recently when we fought side by side we admire your courage... would you like and alligence? We are Alliegence with the United federation and Autobot armies. We will send about 1000 units to guards your space aswell to ensure your protection.

We'll send some ships if we can find a way back to your galaxy. We destroyed the only connection between the two, a wormhole. Still communications is very easy.
April 18, 2008 9:57:30 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We'll send some ships if we can find a way back to your galaxy. We destroyed the only connection between the two, a wormhole. Still communications is very easy.

a wormhole? we only use them for traders whom cannot use the Transgate technology. Destory it and your empire goesunder the wrath of our empire. We are proud allies on the Autobots, United federation, TOE and Arnor reminates. we wanted to add you to that proud list. we protect all of them. if you don't want our protection of alliegence even though we have fought together in the Kzinti war then fine, just keep out of our space or will Transbomb your ships back to your homeplanet (mind you we didn't attack the TOE ships in that battle whom wanted to fight with the Kzinti).
April 18, 2008 10:35:37 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
it dosent matter the confederation has Transgate technology we call them stargates.

thats the first transgate on earth we used it go to the DS9 space station
April 18, 2008 10:47:03 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We'll send some ships if we can find a way back to your galaxy. We destroyed the only connection between the two, a wormhole. Still communications is very easy.a wormhole? we only use them for traders whom cannot use the Transgate technology. Destory it and your empire goesunder the wrath of our empire. We are proud allies on the Autobots, United federation, TOE and Arnor reminates. we wanted to add you to that proud list. we protect all of them. if you don't want our protection of alliegence even though we have fought together in the Kzinti war then fine, just keep out of our space or will Transbomb your ships back to your homeplanet (mind you we didn't attack the TOE ships in that battle whom wanted to fight with the Kzinti).

Come on man, cut me some slack, we need help! God i'm so sick of you people doing this to us!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001547   Page Render Time: