United Confederation of Planets Thread

The confederation needs you

By on March 29, 2008 1:34:29 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Freeman43

Join Date 11/2007
+12

The Confederation of Planets has arisen. A new age in the galaxy is about to begin. An age of Peace, Exploration, Freedom, and Galactic stability for all in its empire. No mater the cost. We shall live peacefully and separately from all other forms of governments and empires that are out there.

So i ask you as I stand here waiting for the people of the confederacy to come. I wander if people like to be tormented by the ruthless of others empires out there as they kill all those that stand in there way with brutal efficacy. I wander if they wish to be suppressed by an empire of barbaric self indulge Emperors that know nothing but to conquer all and enslave them for there honor or enjoyment. As I stand here Emperor Gordon Freeman of the United Confederation of Planets. I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed. Everybody will be equal, everybody will have a right and a say what happens in the Confederation so help me no help your selves from the evil of Metaverse and join The United Confederation of Planets for the batter of all and your self.

I would like to thank all members of the confederacy with out your help we would never have gotten where we are to day congratulations to you all. Are new goal is to reach the top ten spot in the Metaverse so let us rise to victory.

Current rank in the metaveres 14
Current rank in the Alternative Metaveres 8

Join Here:

330 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 10, 2008 2:40:59 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Fear lends their flesh a very interesting flavor...

Flesh? What Flesh? We are Iccotopian Alloy with Hologrphic imagary to simulate skin.

thank you for you help and your empires help as well, but two will not we must get more for a stable efort agents the Kzinti empire.

And if i may ask how or what are the "Xionian".

WE are Xionians (or Xine for short), An ancient 200,000 year old race of machines who's eliminated their creators to save the universe from slavery and the dinner table. We are slightly more advanced than the Dread Lords because we are older. But our numbers have grown thin due to an un expected attack apon our empire. We recalled our military forces from a 100,000 year old sleep (they haven't been used since the war againest our Creators). Even though our ships are completely out-dated they are still superior to the Kzinti Empire and Tyranny of Evil Space vessels. We have 10,000 able units. But we don't want to kill the 2 races unless we are provoced or an ally calls for aid. We have already eliminated 2 races, we don't want anymore death on our shoulders.
We are also Highly Gifted in magic. Infact it's our only weapon. All those beams and shield from our ships are magic. We are given life from magic we are magic.

*sniff sniff*

Is that fear I smell?

*sniff*

Yes. Fear and transmission fluid.

Transmission fluid? God that's primative stuff... No Xine has any need for that Awful stuff. We don't feel fear so it can't be us.

And if you lay a single hand on are friends will will attack you will full force.

Like they would... Unless your talking about that invation fleet just leaving your homeplanet en-route to our star system? We already saw that. they will meet up with the 1,000 new built units we on patrol. no need to worry, they will withdraw or we'll use another crest to kill of their races.
April 10, 2008 10:11:57 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i dont whant to whant to invade you.
April 10, 2008 10:12:30 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i dont whant to invade you.
April 10, 2008 10:27:23 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Unless your talking about that invation fleet just leaving your homeplanet en-route to our star system?

Invasion fleet? Naw. They're just peaceful scouts. Just peacefully scouting.   

April 10, 2008 12:29:11 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
It looks like Motti is going for the old Michael Jackson manuever. That's where he distracts your young Empire with a toy and then gets you from BEHIND!
April 10, 2008 8:29:28 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Oberth class scout, science vessel, and transport.
April 10, 2008 8:41:03 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Nebula-class: Explorer/ capital ship

April 10, 2008 8:52:06 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Viper Bombers : Bombers

April 10, 2008 8:57:23 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Viper Fighters:long/short rang fighter/scout

April 10, 2008 8:59:13 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
UCP transports with drop ship attachment : Transport

April 10, 2008 9:12:58 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
The viper class fighters where from the Colonial project that was happening the Beta Quadrant a 100 years ago, we never heard form them since. and the transport was a failed project. but it works. desperate times call for desperate
April 11, 2008 1:51:03 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
It looks like Motti is going for the old Michael Jackson manuever. That's where he distracts your young Empire with a toy and then gets you from BEHIND!

that's a first... Young race? I'm over 100,000 years myself. Im ancient .
Besides we play fair. We have sent a detactment of 5000 units to intercept your fleet. They are the old models yes but Ultimately effective.

Viper Fighter? OMG We once apon a time made those... But why do you make aerodynamic vessels? Stick a few anti-grav plates on any model and it's space and planet worthy. seriously our ships are basicly flying hunks of metal.
April 11, 2008 1:55:31 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Eww! Still funny though...

Kzinti empire2.JPG Sentient species taste better...

April 11, 2008 2:17:30 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Eww! Still funny though...

lol, They should so make a Galactic civilizations Online MMORPG. It would be so cool. then we could play all this stuff out in our own vessels. LOL
April 11, 2008 4:35:05 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Im happy enough playing with my own vessel without having to share the experience with any of you guys......
April 11, 2008 1:48:49 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Im happy enough playing with my own vessel without having to share the experience with any of you guys......

Fine go play with you vessel... I'll just play with mine.
April 14, 2008 10:04:00 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
ok what vessel i have ships not wessels
April 15, 2008 5:43:11 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
The Confederation is now at 174 we need more to beet the Kzinti so come on and join we will be whating

Long live the Confederation!
April 15, 2008 12:50:12 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I've decided to lend my hand in the fight for the UCoP. I am a former officer in the Terran Confederation. I was transposed into this universe somehow, and now I think I've found the counterparts in this universe to my people. Apparently they have kilrathi-like beings as well here, though I believe they call themselves Kzinti. Looking forward to building a prosperous and safe territory.

Speak softly and mobilize the fleet.
April 15, 2008 1:12:44 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
We know nothing of these Kilrathi. The Kzinti welcome all prey-species who wish to do battle with us. As the Yuuzhan Vong say, "peace is not the natural state of the universe. Wise words indeed...welcome to the fight!

Kzinti empire2.JPG Sentient species taste better...
April 15, 2008 1:18:15 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Looking forward to building a prosperous and safe territory.

SILENCE!   

Hehe. Not really. I just always wanted to say that.   

Silly weak physical beings fighting your wars in the material realm. You'll succomb to evil eventually. You always do.   

April 15, 2008 9:06:10 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
[quote]We know nothing of these Kilrathi. The Kzinti welcome all prey-species who wish to do battle with us. As the Yuuzhan Vong say, "peace is not the natural state of the universe. Wise words indeed...welcome to the fight!quote]

Yes well they were vicious feline-warriors in my universe. Their empire was once quite vast and powerful, but they and our Confed were apparently incompatible to peacefully co-exist. They attacked us and in a long and brutal war, the confederation came out victorious. Our own homeworld was attacked at a point, but in the end we had to nearly annihilate their homeworld kilrah. They are now friendly with us, as they respect the cunning and power that we brought against them. That and the fact we saved them and ourselves from extermination against some mysterious alien race called the nephilim. But yes I guess you are their counterparts in this universe. I would suggest to tread lightly. We figured out how to defeat you where I come from, and I will bring all that knowledge from my universe to the table.

April 15, 2008 9:28:09 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Dear Kzinti Patriarch,

On behalf of the United Earth Empire I offer you a new addition to your food preserves and hunting grounds: 1000 Venusian POWs. They were uncooperative during "interrogation" and we decided to dispose of them by handing them over to you. We also give you an assortment of sauces and cheeses to go with your next meal.  

Hail to the Empire!

Gen. Homsar  
April 16, 2008 5:12:16 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Silly weak physical beings fighting your wars in the material realm. You'll succomb to evil eventually. You always do

I tend to agree... Most begins who live totally bound to science and their pittyful Bio skin often wind up dead, Evil empires just don't give these days.

peace is not the natural state of the universe. Wise words indeed...welcome to the fight!

... Your Right! we should just Anialate your pathetic race not go easy on you... ALL WARSHIPS LAUNCH AND ENGAGE! GIVE NO MERCY TO OUR ENEMY!
April 16, 2008 5:44:48 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Everflyer stop it send your fleet back they have done nothing wrong...Yet. The confederation supports this new race of felines but I cannot infer with a less developed race do as you wish.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108431  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001016   Page Render Time: