United Confederation of Planets Thread

The confederation needs you

By on March 29, 2008 1:34:29 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Freeman43

Join Date 11/2007
+12

The Confederation of Planets has arisen. A new age in the galaxy is about to begin. An age of Peace, Exploration, Freedom, and Galactic stability for all in its empire. No mater the cost. We shall live peacefully and separately from all other forms of governments and empires that are out there.

So i ask you as I stand here waiting for the people of the confederacy to come. I wander if people like to be tormented by the ruthless of others empires out there as they kill all those that stand in there way with brutal efficacy. I wander if they wish to be suppressed by an empire of barbaric self indulge Emperors that know nothing but to conquer all and enslave them for there honor or enjoyment. As I stand here Emperor Gordon Freeman of the United Confederation of Planets. I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed. Everybody will be equal, everybody will have a right and a say what happens in the Confederation so help me no help your selves from the evil of Metaverse and join The United Confederation of Planets for the batter of all and your self.

I would like to thank all members of the confederacy with out your help we would never have gotten where we are to day congratulations to you all. Are new goal is to reach the top ten spot in the Metaverse so let us rise to victory.

Current rank in the metaveres 14
Current rank in the Alternative Metaveres 8

Join Here:

330 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
April 3, 2008 9:25:36 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
dam. the Confederation is dead unless more join this empire is dead.
April 3, 2008 9:36:37 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Ah, the Confederation. I remember you from the UGC. The Geonetti would like to welcome this new empire to the harsh reality of the real world.
April 4, 2008 9:58:59 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
thanks
April 4, 2008 10:00:07 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
thanks
April 5, 2008 3:05:14 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
the Confederation is dead if more pepole post i will open it back up but for know its closed
April 7, 2008 10:34:41 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
As one last act to save the Confederation this is a speech to all out there who wish not to be apprised by the selfish empires of the Metaverse. We do not have a history to fancy you to join our empire but all that is lost by the sands of time. As I stand here waiting for the people of the confederacy to come. I wander if people like to be tormented by the ruthless Yuuzhan Vong as they kill all those that stand in there way with brutal efficacy. I wander if they wish to be suppressed by sentient robots witch I call the Autobot. They ask for peace and justice for there home world and wish to support humans and others who are on the path of the right but why would they help us we are less superior to them. But In fact the truth is that they wish to enslave all who are not as they are. And finally the Kzinti Empire a empire of barbaric self indulge sentient cats that know nothing but to conquer all and enslave them for honor or so called heroism. As I stand here Emperor Gordon Freeman of the United Confederation of Planets. I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed every body will be equal, everybody will a right and a say what happens in this empire so pleas help me no help your selves from the evil of Metaverse and join for the batter of all.
April 7, 2008 2:06:22 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
The Kzinti welcome all new prey species that wish to do battle with with our fierce Heroes! As with all others before, your people will be devoured, and your planets either laid to waste or subjugated by the Kzinti. Such is the natural order of the universe...

I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed every body will be equal, everybody will a right and a say what happens in this empire

We see that your species is insane, but hopefully delicious nonetheless.   

Will others in this galaxy heed the call of the crazy earth monkey-creature Gordonfreeman? It remains to be seen...

Kzinti empire2.JPG Sentient species taste better...
April 7, 2008 6:27:20 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Yes KzintiPatriarch the Confederation is something more and some have to wait for the true potental to come out if they have the time.

And as i finaly note(on my home world cat are our pets to the so called monkey creatures. And the United Confederation of Planets is not from earth nor are we human, were from Savest the forth planet in the Kol system. some what the remanes of the old federation from earth.

April 7, 2008 6:28:25 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
the empire is open hopely not for the last time.
April 8, 2008 8:59:34 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
why ist i dontn have any bodey in my empire
April 8, 2008 11:31:36 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Why would you?
April 9, 2008 5:11:39 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
The Kzinti welcome all new prey species that wish to do battle with with our fierce Heroes! As with all others before, your people will be devoured, and your planets either laid to waste or subjugated by the Kzinti. Such is the natural order of the universe...

-"I wait for all that do not wish to be oppressed every body will be equal, everybody will a right and a say what happens in this empire"-

We see that your species is insane, but hopefully delicious nonetheless.

Will others in this galaxy heed the call of the crazy earth monkey-creature Gordonfreeman? It remains to be seen...

I see you have fallen as low as to attack the Galaxies weaker members. What happened to taking on the mighty Autobots or us? The Xionian.
Well guess what, we are sending a third Leader to this Confederation. the First (ME) will rebuild our empire. the second will remain with the autobots.

Fear not United Federation, We the Xine are here to look out for you. I assure you these Kitty cats will not eat your race today. Not while us metal begins stand in the way .
April 9, 2008 9:53:20 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i thank you for you help and your empires help as well, but two will not we must get more for a stable efort agents the Kzinti empire.

And if i may ask how or what are the "Xionian".
April 9, 2008 9:54:50 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
i thank you for you help and your empires help as well, but two will not we must get more for a stable efort agents the Kzinti empire.

April 9, 2008 9:55:19 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

April 9, 2008 11:02:28 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
I see you have fallen as low as to attack the Galaxies weaker members. What happened to taking on the mighty Autobots or us? The Xionian.Well guess what, we are sending a third Leader to this Confederation. the First (ME) will rebuild our empire. the second will remain with the autobots. Fear not United Federation, We the Xine are here to look out for you. I assure you these Kitty cats will not eat your race today. Not while us metal begins stand in the way .

The Kzinti prey upon all species in this galaxy, weak or strong. It has always been so. Those who defend themselves bravely will be honored by being devoured by our warriors! Grass-eating cowards who shrink from battle will have their carcasses left to rot in the sun for the scavengers to quarrel over.

April 9, 2008 12:21:26 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Fear not United Federation, We the Xine are here to look out for you. I assure you these Kitty cats will not eat your race today. Not while us metal begins stand in the way .

*sniff sniff*

Is that fear I smell?

*sniff*

Yes. Fear and transmission fluid.   

April 9, 2008 1:28:56 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Not while us metal begins stand in the way . *sniff sniff*Is that fear I smell? *sniff*Yes. Fear and transmission fluid.   

Fear lends their flesh a very interesting flavor...

April 9, 2008 2:50:30 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
why ist i dontn have any bodey in my empire

Because as you so appropriately indicated. We destroy opposition with brutal efficiency. Xionans?

My Dear Colleague Esteemed Kzinti Patriarch,

It would seem the latch has come loose on the food pens of one of your reserve worlds yet again. I believe the Xionans may have hitch a ride on a Gecko or two during that most recent and unfortunate outbreak. Please Xterminate the Xionan beasties when you have a free moment.

Regards,
Supreme Overlord Vukasika
April 9, 2008 3:46:49 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums
Scout 170014332 to Kzinti Base. We've boarded the Confederation's flagship. No useful technology found.

All occupants were ruthlessly slain except for this one, which amuses us.

April 9, 2008 6:12:52 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
Ah the bridge of the U.S.S enterprise NCC1701 we wish we had those ships now, the constitution class star ships where the work horse of the federation 100 or more years ago, and Picard has been dead sense the enterprise-E was destroyed 50 year ago. i do not see your logic in this.But thats beside the point this a warning to all members of the Kzinti empire your threats will not be tolerated in the confederation we are groing know so put your tall behind you lags like all frighten animal's do and go off in to the woods and find a waker pray to eat because we not die we will never give and never stop trying i swear on my life that the confederation will not die.
April 9, 2008 6:17:15 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
And if you lay a single hand on are friends will will attack you will full force.
April 9, 2008 6:31:30 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
So, you're saying that this evil Dr. Picard was killed 50 years ago? Hmm...might explain the smell. Strange how your kind can still speak after having been slain for so long. The others didn't exhibit such a talent.

Perhaps we should tow this vessel back to the mothership and study it further. Surely, the Confederation wouldn't have booby trapped it. Naw. No need to check for that.   

April 9, 2008 6:54:57 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
thats what you think... [/URL]"/>
April 9, 2008 6:57:25 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums
thats what you think...
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time: