MORE Mega Events!

Tell us what you'd like to see!

By on May 28, 2007 11:35:41 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Frogboy

Join Date 03/2001
+1077

Mega Events are a new feature in Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar that look at the state of the game and then try to intentionally shake up the whole galaxy (they're optional).  Now that some of you have been playing Dark Avatar for a bit, we'd love to hear what additional mega events you would like to see in the game.  Comment here with your ideas and we'll look through them and add into the game some of the ideas!

Have fun!

228 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 6, 2008 11:22:54 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting OGghostguy,
My only other request is that we have an options page where we can toggle specific mega events on/off. I love mega events, but that speed limit event really takes the fun out of the game. I want to turn that one off!
Amen to that. I quit a game recently because of that Mega event...

I agree wholeheartedly.  This feature would be most welcome, especially if there are going to be even more of these events added. 

October 6, 2008 11:24:53 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting OGghostguy,
My only other request is that we have an options page where we can toggle specific mega events on/off. I love mega events, but that speed limit event really takes the fun out of the game. I want to turn that one off!
Amen to that. I quit a game recently because of that Mega event...

I agree wholeheartedly.  This feature would be especially welcome if more events are added. 

January 8, 2009 4:31:55 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Another vote for adding some MOO2 type Space Monster Anomalies to spice things up in ToTA, with categorical control to toggle specific MegaEvent category types (such as type 12) On/Of in the Options screen.

Thanks for a great game Stardock, you guys rock!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time: