hi, hello and howru
1. terror stars - the ability too tow resources back to "nicer" territory as well as blowing up planets is cooler than well, the fonz.
2. custom races to get an increase in picks because the set races have terrific initial bonuses. how about twenty points to play with?
3. to be able to play with more than just the nine opponents
4. minor races that actually colonize other planets and hence become more of a threat if player chooses to enable them.
5. picks to include logistics and miniaturization
6. constructors have ability to repair star bases and maybe even increase the star base hit points.
7. respawning anomalies
8. bring back the space sharks...pleeeaaaase (whiny voice and much heel kicking, ahem).
9. you've done a brilliant job with AI planetary improvements and all, but can the best get better?
10. that pesky major event which limits ship speed keeps on coming back again and again, i mean honestly who cares if the fabric of the universe gets torn asunder just so long as i can zip between one end of the galaxy to another in a matter of weeks....Mind you, i just loved the peacekeepers - WOW!
11. genocidal planetary invasion is a bit nasty, is there another way?
12. solar systems should have gas giants which can be resourced from like the asteroids
13. Improve the way in which AI does WAR! Unless they have a huge adv. I'm able to neutralize them without resorting to diplomatic means(here have some tech and help me bash the *race*) There are no sneaky attacks. no preparation for war, ie fleet buildup near borders prior to demands and/or war declaration. they do not seem to build enough transports. It just seems like the AI is not there to win.
14. enough already...I just didn't want to end on thirteen
DA is a significant improvement on the original game and i was pleasantly surprised with the AI planet management. the AI ships are better equipped and the galaxy is once again a dangerous place. w00t! thanks peeps, init